Education Resource Planning
Education Resource Planning Schiller-ERP is a web based system that enables parents to access student’s information and continual progress in real time. Parents can access students and school related activities on the web using a secured login provided to them. It is a programme that integrates all data and processes of the school into a single unified system. It is a complete school management and effective resource planning tool. School ERP is the link between everyday school life of students and his/her growth. ERP provides information of students and school:- The students profile and details as it exists in the school records, Attendance, Discipline, Date sheet, SAG, Monthly Planner, Date sheet, Marks and Grades obtained in Examinations, Latest Circulars and notices issued, Latest happenings in the school, Fee status, Mailing facility, photo gallery, all activities report.
- Open School’s Website www.schillerschool.org Click on Schiller ERP Link.
- Enter Username and Password, and then Click on Login.
- You will be directed to the home page of ERP, Click on the required button to start.
Instructions For ERP, Facebook, Website and Mobile App
- User ID and password are given to all students for better communication, information and to make the learning process more interesting. Parents can come to know about any message, notice, circular etc. through ERP & Mobile app. Parents can contact the school by taking prior appointment between 8:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to know in detail about ERP from the teacher in charges (Prior Appointment is required) and contact school through what’s app no. for any problem in ERP or Mobile App.
- Parents can communicate to the school about any suggestions etc. either through ERP or over telephone at the reception. They will be given a communication no., referring to which they can follow up later on and get updated about their suggestion or enquiry. Daily activity photos are available on school Facebook.
- Students from class – Nursery to I will get Home assignments through ERP also apart from the hard copies provided by the school.
- Classes II- XII will get home work on ERP.
- ERP training will be given to the parents from time to time.
- All the information is provided by the SMS facility on the regular basis.
- WhatsApp facility is also available for the Parents.