The entire school community is divided into four houses. They are:
Each house has a House In-charge to guide the students and to foster a spirit of leadership, Captain, cooperation, mutual understanding, tolerance and self-reliance. Various Inter House activities are organized to build up team spirit. Besides this, the students are initiated into community service and social work. The House system begins at the primary level and is carefully monitored at every stage and the details are recorded at every step. The House Captain and Vice House Captain act as a link in the Schiller system acting as friends, philosophers and guides. The Best House is awarded by Winner Trophy named Smt. Santosh Mittal Trophy.
Clubs Starts from class 3 onwards
Students are trained under professional guidance in the following mentioned clubs of their interest which helps them to harness their skills.
- IT Club – The club’s Mission is to provide knowledge of Information Technology through workshops, Interactions, Visits and Research Work. Here the students will be taught different language like HTML, C++, multimedia software and also be Photoshop.
- Schiller Research Club – The school SRC is already doing some fine work, however to give them better support and guidance school will provide them training by well-known Scientists. Robotics and Astronomy is also taught in this club.
- Instrumental Club – Students will be given training to play different instruments viz. Drum set, Casio by experts.
- Dance Club – Students are given training under both Western and Classical Dance styles. Students are exposed to different styles of dance forms in dance club.
- Sports Club – Students interested in sports get specialized training in sports like Basketball, Volleyball, Yoga, Skating.
- Art & Craft Club – The aim of this Club is to allow the children to experience and enjoy all aspects of art & design process and technique.
- 7) In newly formed Art & Craft Club students will be involved in art and craft activities throughout the year.
Some other clubs in the school :-
- Schiller Swachh Brigade
- Photography Club
- Personality Development Club
- Page Turner Club
- Community Outreach
- Schiller Cinema