– Mark Haddon
Power Thesaurus E-Library
Schiller has a well stocked junior library and a senior library, with an impressive index of titles, covering both fiction and nonfiction, resource/ reference books dairies and magazines.
Our rich collection of books is updated regularly and schillerites are encouraged to make full use of this facility to develop a love for books from an early age.
The library comprises of-
- Books and e-books to enhance the thinking and creative skills of the kids.
- A very extensive references section helps students work on multi- dimensional projects. The goal of the school library is to ensure that all members of the school get an equitable access to all the books.
- The library has a great collection of fiction, non-fiction and reference books.
- The School Library has more than 15,500 books with latest collection of subject reference books supplementing the textbooks. Students find information from these collections to do their research and project work.
- School E-Library contains the treasures of CD’S to compliment the research activities.
- A state-of-the-art Library with a colorful ambience for the Primary school encourages children to venture into the wonderful world of story books.
- A major attraction is the 'story tent' where the young students gather for sessions of story telling.