– Bobby Unser
Along with academics, physical fitness is given importance. With an eye to groom students into physically strong and mentally active members, a range of sports facilities are made available. Sports and Physical activities are an essential component of any educational endeavour. Following our belief that every child has intrinsic potential, we intend to provide our students with essential physical opportunities. Inter-school competitions are treated with appropriate seriousness so that students learn to make winning a part of their lives. Sports activities are based on right sport activity for fitness and talent and strength of our children. The club stimulates the physical as well as mental strength of the student. They are trained for balancing, weight training and hurdles. They are given exposure to all kinds of Sports- Basketball, Badminton, Football, Volley ball, Billiards, Skating, Table tennis, Kho-Kho, Archery etc. Students have won laurels at National and International level also. PEC activities-under this juniors, strongly imbibe learning by physical mode thus using and developing their Gross Motor skills.
Sports Facilities include –
- Fit sports: Specific skill-based teaching of games by experts in the relevant sports like Football, Cricket, Soccer, Frisbee, Basketball, Volleyball, Athletics, Chess, and Karate with specific syllabi for each class/level.
- State of the Art International standard Basketball Court.
- Participation in all district, state and national level matches/competitions.
- Regular and periodic Fitness tests for all classes.
- Football Field and Cricket Ground.
- Our school is surrounded by large green open spaces. These provide a calm and conducive atmosphere for learning.
- This helps children to prepare for various competitions and further enhances the competitive and team spirit in them.