The School was established in the year 1980 under the aegis of Schiller Institute Society. The school is from Nursery to XII and is affiliated to C.B.S.E Board. Life at Schiller revolves around commitment to Academic Excellence, Intellectual Growth and high standards of Ethical Awareness.
The objective of Schiller Senior Secondary School is to develop its students into responsible, well-informed, environmentally aware citizens and useful members of society. This it proposes to achieve by:
- Helping the students to develop a thirst for knowledge and to acquire it not by role but through understanding and by doing.
- Discovering and developing individual potentials.
- Acquainting them with various facets of fast emerging information technology.
- Sensitizing them to our rich cultural heritage.
- Evolving a stringent moral value system and positive work ethos for those involved in the school.
- Providing an environment of:-
- Competence and competitiveness.
- Persistence and steadfast self-belief.
- Frequent achievements.